Monday, October 27, 2008

I Love Broken Toes!

NOT!!

Although you might think that is my theory on them, since I went ahead and whacked my little one in half yet again--that makes THREE times in about 4 years. At least now i know there is not much to do except buddy-wrap the 2 little guys together and wear a flat-soled boot. Funny how you can be going about your day, taking care of chores, minding your business, then your foot has to go ahead and bump into something j u s t the right way. It is a very disconcerting sight to see a toe (or any other limb, for that matter) flailing back and forth with abandon. OW. OW. OW. I am doing a favor by not posting a picture of my pinky toe, it's just a nasty sight. Besides, my toes are just not very pretty to begin with! Guess my next six weeks should be fun wearing this STINKY old boot that has seen a LOT of wear. And i DO mean S-T-I-N-K-Y. We lovingly call it my STINK BOOT. Washing just doesn't help anymore....

OK. I know there are worse things to happen, so I'll quit my short stint of griping now and get on with life.

Cheers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Never having had a broken toe, it's hard to imagine how painful it must be. Things like that happen so unexpectedly, and is so painful, I suppose it puts your entire system in a state of shock, and throws you out of balance in more ways than one. I'm feeling sympathy for you and I pray the pain will soon be alleviated and your toe will soon be well. Please let this be the last time for you to break this little biddy toe!