Friday, April 24, 2009

Latest Scrapbook Pages

Now that I am fairly up-to-date on the goings-on around here, I figured I'd get some of my recent digital pages posted. The last few weeks whenever we drive around town Oliver always asks what the "pokey thing" is. I told him it's the Stratosphere. So one night we decided to take him there for an awesome view of the city. There are no tripods allowed up there (not that there is any place to put one), so this great shot came courtesy of Brad...his hands are wayyy steadier than mine! I LOVE this photo, Las Vegas is such a beautiful city at night!


Neon Lights -- for credits click here

Here we have our annual visit to the Easter Bunny. Oliver has never had fear of the bunny, in fact, the kid smothers him with kisses and hugs every time.

Easter Bunny 2009 -- for credits and to read the journaling click here

I have my creepy fun with Oliver on April Fool's Day. This was a good one. Poor kid. Hehe.

April Fool's Day 2009 -- for credits and to read all about it click here

Oliver has a smile a mile-wide...it always cheers me to see it. He really does exude pure happiness.

Happiness -- click here for credits


Just a sweet picture.

Seek love -- credits

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What an adorable blog and child! I have ..many grown kids lol. Seems like it was me with children that young.
Wow!

Love it =o)